When pet emergencies occur, seek emergency care immediately. Greenwich Animal Hospital is a veterinary hospital and veterinary emergency clinic that offers a range of emergency pet services. If your pet is having a medical emergency, it is important to get your pet to the hospital as soon as possible so your pet can be treated immediately.
Information Regarding Our Pet Emergency Center:
During Regular Office Hours:
Please come directly to our office. Phone ahead if possible.
After Regular Office Hours:
- Stamford: Cornell University Veterinary Specialists – (203) 595-2777
- Norwalk: Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center – (203) 854-9960
- White Plains: The Veterinary Emergency Group – (914) 949-8779
- Bedford Hills: Katonah Bedford Veterinary Center – (914) 241-7700
What is an Emergency?
Seek emergency treatment immediately if you pet is experiencing:
- Difficulty breathing
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Whining, crying, moaning when disturbed or touched
- Vomiting accompanied by lack of drinking
- Pain due to a physical injury
- Ingestion of a suspected poison or toxin
- Straining, pain, or inability to urinate or defecate
- For additional information: When is it an emergency?
WHEN IN DOUBT, SEEK EMERGENCY CARE
Call us or request an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.